Sean Boushie ignores Cease and Desist Notices from Bill Windsor and begins threatening Bill Windsor’s family
Despite numerous notices to cease and desist sending emails to Bill Windsor, he continues to do so. Here is the email received on January 17, 2013.
From: Sean Boushie [mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 3:24 PM
To: email@example.com; BeInTheMovie@nobodies.us ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
To: (My Wife), DBA “The Windsor Companies” in association with William Windsor.
This CEASE AND DESIST ORDER is to inform you that you, William Windsor and LAWLESSAMERICA.COM, will immediately discontinue the persistent intimidation, harassment and threats of physical violence made on this website, “lawless America.com”, against Mr. Sean Boushie.
- You are ORDERED TO STOP such activities immediately as they are being done in violation of the laws of The State of Montana.
- You and Mr. and Mrs. Windsor are ordered to cease all contact or mention of Sean Boushie from the internet within 72 hours of the receipt of this notice.
- You, Mr. and Mrs. will no longer contact Mr. Boushie, his family or his coworkers in any way.
- You, Mr. and Mrs. Windsor are not welcome at or near Mr. Boushie’s home, workplace or physical presence.
- You, Mr. and Mrs. Windsor and all the followers of “lawless America” will remain in excess of 1500 yards from Mr. Boushie’s home, workplace and presence at all times.
If you, Mr. Windsor or the “lawless America” followers choose to disregard this notice, Mr. Boushie reserves the right to defend his health and safety in any way deemed necessary in accordance with the laws of the state of Montana.
I have the right to remain free from these activities as they constitute violations of laws against intimidation, harassment, stalking, disturbing the peace, libel, slander, defamation of character and privacy in communications.
I will pursue any legal remedies available to me against you, William Windsor, if these activities continue. These remedies include but are not limited to: contacting law enforcement to obtain criminal sanctions against you, and suing you civilly for damages I have incurred as a result of your actions.
This letter acts as your final warning to discontinue this unwanted conduct before I pursue legal actions against you, and Mr. William Windsor.
Sean M Boushie